What is quality of life ?
How can it be measured scientifically ? Is it possible at all ? What is the meaning of quality of life in the field of Parkinson's disease ? To get answers to these exciting questions, watch the interview that served as an essential basis for the film "Happy Hour", which will be released in the next few days. An exciting research interview between Dr. med. Ines Debove and Prof. Pablo Martinez-Martin, world-renowned neurologist and scientist, who has pioneered, among other things, the quality of life of people with Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease and has published numerous, relevant publications on this subject.
1. What is the definition of QOL from an expert point of view?
Broad definition of Quality of life.
Concept of Quality of life.
2. What is health related quality of life ?
Definition and concept of Prof. Pablo Martinez-Martin
Concept and the different components of health related quality of life
3. Why are we interested in medicine health related quality of life?
4. How can quality of life be measured scientifically?
Challenge to measure global quality of life?
How to develop a scale to measure health related quality of life?
5. Why is a scale measuring health related quality of life important in clinical practice?
Importance of health related quality of life questionnaire in clinical practice
How can the health related quality of life questionnaire used in clinical practice?
6. What is the impact of these scales now and in the future?
What is the impact of these scales now and in the future?
7. What is the preferred definition of global quality of life from the expert's perspective?
Full Interview Behind the Scene
Research Film Happy Hour Trailer
Release December 2022 Film Page