The Equal Opportunities Board (EOB), created in 09.2021, aims at promoting diversity and gender equity in all areas and aspects of teaching and research activities as well as in clinical services and duties of the Department of Neurology.
Mission: Promoting diversity and gender equity in the department of Neurology, Inselspital.
Key areas of action include:
- Encouraging and facilitating the active participation of all genders in academia, leadership and managerial roles
- Facilitating work and family life balance while supporting the individual development of employees of the Department of Neurology at all levels
- Improving the representation of underrepresented genders in all career stages
We have open positions for the following - currently underrepresented - member of the department of neurology:
- PhD student of PostDoc
Please contact the EOB if you would like to join.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to bring any issues related to the EOB’s goals and mission please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Prof. Dr. Antoine Adamantidis
- PD Dr. med. Tatiana Brémovà-Ertl, PhD
- Dr. phil. Chantal Kottler
- PD Dr. Carolina Gutierrez Herrera
- Prof. Dr. phil. Iris-Katharina Penner